- Hiring Organization: Infosys
- Post Name: System Engineer
- Industry: Information Technology Consulting Outsourcing
- Qualification: Graduation
- Salary: INR 60000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
One of leading Information Technology organization e.i Infosys currently hiring as a Freshers recruitment drive 2021 under all department of Engineering Graduates of 2018-2021 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the engineering industry with Infosys in Maharashtra. to clarify kindly read on for further information regarding who we are looking for, eligibility criteria and application guidelines.
- Overseeing the development and installation of new networking and computing infrastructures.
- Selecting the best possible solutions using knowledge of a wide range of available technologies.
- Monitoring systems in the existing network to ensure there are no productivity set-backs.
- Installing and configuring operating systems and application software.
- Implementing best practices for system security and data backups.
- Anticipating potential issues or bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions.
- Troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues when they arise.
- Communicating effectively with IT support staff to ensure the setup process runs smoothly.
- Liaising with vendors and keeping relevant stakeholders up to date with developments.
- Proven track record of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX-based systems.
- Experience creating scripts (e.g. using Perl, Ruby, Python) and setting up software for automation.
- Exceptional knowledge of networking technologies (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Familiarity with administration, performance tuning, and system monitoring.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, and face-to-face).
- Written Test (Aptitude and Programming)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website