- Hiring Organization: Paytm
- Post Name: Backend Java
- Industry: Financial technology company
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Salary: INR 50000/- to INR 60000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 5 to 7.5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Mumbai
Job Description For Insurance Broking – Backend Java – Technical Lead in Paytm,Mumbai:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Paytm, is an Indian multinational financial technology company specializing in digital payment system, e-commerce and financial services. It is based in Noida. The company provides its registered users an app through which they can make financial transactions and payments to various merchants and financial institutions.
As per the company, more than 2 crore merchants across India use their QR code payment system to accept payments directly into their bank account. Its gross merchandise value in FY 2020–21 across all platforms was over ₹400,000 crore (US$52 billion). In 2020, Paytm’s brand value was estimated to be US$6.3 billion, making it one of the top 10 most valued brands in India.
Responsibility For Insurance Broking – Backend Java – Technical Lead in Paytm,Mumbai:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Skills For Insurance Broking – Backend Java – Technical Lead in Paytm,Mumbai:
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website