- Hiring Organization: Scotiabank
- Post Name: Insurance Consultant
- Industry: Financial services company
- Qualification: High School Diploma.
- Salary: CAD 40000 to CAD 59000 Per Years
- Job Experience: 5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Montreal
Insurance Jobs Montreal: We are searching for a highly observant insurance consultant to render accurate support on behalf of our steadily expanding firm. The insurance consultant should discern clients’ insurance requirements, deliver appropriate guidance, and clarify presenting uncertainties. You should also strengthen onboarding and team building endeavors.
To ensure success as an insurance consultant, you should exercise helpfulness, ensuring the swift resolution of our clients’ concerns. Ultimately, a superb insurance consultant will establish rapport with every client.
Scotiabank, is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: “for every future”, we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets
Canadian Banking provides a full suite of financial advice and banking solutions, supported by an excellent customer experience, to over ten million Retail, Small Business and Commercial Banking customers. It serves these customers through its network of branches and automated banking machines (ABMs), as well as internet, mobile and telephone banking and specialized sales teams. Canadian Banking also provides an alternative self-directed banking solution to over two million Tangerine Bank customers.
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: “for every future”, we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets. At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.
- Memorizing current insurance packages.
- Reviewing clients’ needs to identify suitable insurance packages.
- Gauging prominent risks to ascertain appropriate payment amounts.
- Issuing non-binding insurance quotations.
- Processing clients’ valid insurance claims.
- Fielding our clients’ queries and recommendations.
- Supporting newly-appointed Insurance Consultants by issuing sound advice.
- Partaking in scheduled and impromptu company events.
- Demonstrable experience as an insurance consultant.
- Receipt of an insurance consultant license.
- Laudable statistical modeling techniques.
- Ability to utilize digital spreadsheets.
- Fine-tuned interpersonal, problem-solving, and referral capacities.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Well-honed telephone etiquette.
- Availability beyond routine working hours.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website