- Hiring Organization: Moores
- Post Name: Team Lead
- Industry: Department, Clothing & Shoe Stores
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Salary: CAD 32000 to CAD 50000 Per Year
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Barrie
IT Jobs Barrie: We are looking for a result-driven team leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of consultants to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase sales. You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training, and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum. You should create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the sales team’s potential.
To be successful as a team leader, you should have a track record of team motivation and positive sales results. Ultimately, a top-notch team leader should display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and with customers, be goal-driven, and manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently.
Moores, The story of Moores’ successful rise began with a commitment. From the outset, the founders made a commitment to offer Canada’s largest selection of quality menswear at the lowest possible everyday prices. Over the years, Moores has remained true to that promise. Moores became part of The Men’s Wearhouse, Inc., later renamed Tailored Brands. Our partnership with the family companies under Tailored Brands has allowed us to strengthen our commitment to our customers by offering high-quality designer clothing at affordable prices across North America.
Moores also owes its success to the fact that it has always been an employee-centered company. From the beginning, Moores has made it a priority to create a culture in which employees have a genuine pride in their careers and a sense of belonging in the company. An integral component of the Moores corporate culture is “servant leadership.” At Moores, we believe that management and senior executives serve the people who work for them, not the other way around. Servant leaders model the behaviours and qualities that they want to encourage in the employees they mentor. We strongly believe that satisfied employees translate into satisfied customers, and therefore constitute the foundation of a successful company.
Of course, Moores never forgets to credit the importance of the relationships we create with our customers. We always strive to provide our customers with everything they want: high quality, outstanding selection, superior customer service and everyday low prices. These are the reasons we have been successful for over 40 years, and our commitment to maintaining these values will help us continue to grow and prosper for years to come.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- On-the-job training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence and skillful negotiating skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website