- Hiring Organization: JIO
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Industry: Infocomm Limited
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 15000/- to INR 25000/- Per Month
- Job Experience:
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. Currently, JIO only offers 4G service, however it is working to offer 5G and 6G as well.
Jio soft launched on 27 December 2015 with a beta for partners and employees, and became publicly available on 5 September 2016. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world with over 42.62 crore (426.2 million) subscribers.
In September 2019, Jio launched a fiber to the home service, offering home broadband, television, and telephone services. As of September 2020, Reliance Industries has raised ₹1.65 lakh crore (US$22 billion) by selling nearly 33% equity stake in Jio Platforms.
The company was registered in Ambawadi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat on 15 February 2007 as Infotel Broadband Services Limited (IBSL). In June 2010, Reliance Industries (RIL) bought a 95% stake in IBSL for ₹4,800 crore (equivalent to ₹91 billion or US$1.2 billion in 2020). Although unlisted, IBSL was the only company that won broadband spectrum in all 22 circles in India in the 4G auction that took place earlier that year. Later continuing as RIL’s telecom subsidiary, Infotel Broadband Services Limited was renamed as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) in January 2013
We are searching for a new assistant manager to join our team who is interested in helping to hire and train other team members. You will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints, leading the team, and organizing the team schedule.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and previous experience as a senior staff member or as an assistant manager. A passion for customer service and team mentoring is also a plus.
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website