- Hiring Organization: Post Office India
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Industry: Transportation And Warehousing Sector
- Qualification: 10th, 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 15000/- to INR 30000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Indore
Post Office India, For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc.
The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With more than 1,55,000 post offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
Dak Sevak is involved in all functions such as the sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail, and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster, including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS.
- Basically, the branch will be headed by the BPM. That is, the tasks to be performed in his/her branch should be administered by the BPM.
- It is the responsibility of the Branch Post Master to promote government schemes such as Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana, Money Depositing, etc., and to try to open the maximum number of accounts in his branch.
- Dak Sevak is involved in all functions, such as the sale of stamps and stationery, the transport and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned to the Departmental Post Offices/RMS by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster, including IPPB.
- In managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and doing marketing, business procurement, or any other work assigned by supervising authorities, Dak Sevak must assist the Post Masters/Sub Postmasters.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website