- Hiring Organization: Jio
- Post Name: Customer Service
- Industry: Telecommunications company
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 50000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Chandigarh
Job for Advisor Voice (RCC) | Customer Service in Reliance Jio, Chandigarh: We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Executive to manage a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support. You will create policies and procedures and oversee the customer service provided by the team. The Customer Support Executive will be responsible for the selection of staff in the hiring process and ensure that a standardized level of service is maintained for all customers.
To be successful as a customer support executive, you should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a professional appearance. These skills will prove invaluable when mentoring the representatives in your team and mediating with customers. An outstanding customer support executive should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. Currently, Jio currently offers 4G and 4G+ service, however it is working to offer 5G and 6G as well.
Jio soft launched on 27 December 2015 with a beta for partners and employees, and became publicly available on 5 September 2016. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world with over 42.62 crore (426.2 million) subscribers.
In September 2019, Jio launched a fiber to the home service, offering home broadband, television, and telephone services. As of September, Reliance Industries has raised ₹1.65 lakh crore (US$22 billion) by selling nearly 33% equity stake in Jio Platforms.
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Selecting and hiring new staff.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website