- Hiring Organization: IntelliaTech Solutions
- Post Name: Android Developer
- Industry: Software company
- Qualification: Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Salary: INR 40000/- to INR 50000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Indore
Job For Android Developer in Indore: We are searching for a brilliant, flexible android developer to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience. To this end, the android developer’s responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers’ feedback. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates.
To ensure success as an android developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle. An exceptional android developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the ways in which Android apps impact the world around us.
Intelliatech solutions, We are a leading software development company that helps businesses leverage technology to build custom software at affordable prices.
We are a leading information technology company providing end-to-end solutions for diversified clients from varied industries.
Founded in 2015, Intelliatech is a full-service software development company serving clients around the world. We build software because we love it. Being passionate about what we do means that our team of experienced IT professionals is committed to delivering robust, reliable, and intuitive software solutions to our customers. The synergy of what Intelliatech Solutions does comes from a blend of passion for success and the skill to help accelerate your organization.
We believe that strong business relationships are built on trust and reliability. We understand that your growth is key to our success, and therefore our mission is to build the most optimal solution for your business.
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company’s ‘voice’ across the board.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website