– Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Work with outside data sources and APIs.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– Proven working experience in Android app development.
– Experience with Android SDK.
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends.
Why work with us?
We believe that the power of them teams builds on the achievements of individuals- that is why our employees are more than resources. As part of our team, you can explore your full potential and gain professional expertise. We encourage our team to think out of the box and take calculated risks. Our team’s agility and ability to collaborate and adapt to the everchanging technology landscape helps us deliver the best to our clients.
Job & Company Insights
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Function: Mobile Engineer
- Industry: N/A
- Size: 1 to 50 Employees
Job Location: Indore
- Office Executive ICICI Bank Career 2021 in Indore
- Hr Officer Job in D Mart, Indore
- Paytm KYC Job for 10th Pass in Indore
- Reliance Jio Jobs in Indore for Fresher
- GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website