Imagine new horizons….
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead…
We are seeking a key Business Development Manager who will successfully identify the decision maker within those companies, engage them on the phone, identify areas of improvement that map to DELMIA manufacturing solutions, and secure face-to-face meetings for DELMIA’s LATAM Sales team. Will have the opportunity to manage a team in the future.
What will your role be?
- Perform independent research using data from a variety of sources such as Hoovers, Web, and Internal Systems (Siebel)
- Research and Identify key manufacturing decision makers for targeted accounts.
- Research and follow key target accounts and industry trends.
- Manage long and complex sales.
- Generate opportunities for meetings with key decision making personnel to drive the sales process forward
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities.
- Leverage and utilize DELMIA marketing related events, seminars, mailing campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence.
- Develop strong knowledge of leading industry trends in Manufacturing such as Industry 4.0, Internet of Things, Continuous Improvement
Your Success factors?
- Minimum degree requirement BA/BS (BS Mechanical Engineering/industrial Ebgineering preferred)
- Experience in Lead Generation/Telemarketing, Business Development, Field Marketing and/or Inside Sales
- Proven success with Account Management/Development
- Ability to develop strong loyalty with sales team
- Ability to manage a team in the future as the Company grows.
- Ability to promote company’s value proposition demonstrated with sales goals that meet or exceed company goals
- Experience in Enterprise Software/High Tech Industry is desired (ERP systems experience SAP, Oracle, a plus)
- Familiar with MES/MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management Systems) and/or Manufacturing Planning Applications
- Aggressive self-starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English
- Knowledge of MS Office, salesforce.com or other CRM systems
NOTE In order to be considered for this position, please submit an English version of your resume.