ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
DECISION ANALYTICS ASSOCIATE
Decision Analytics Associates (DAAs) design and execute analyses to address business problems for our clients and project teams. DAAs leverage their analytic skills to find data-driven insights that help our clients solve their most important business problems, and engage with clients to help them understand the implications and make plans to act on them.
- Develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues;
- Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide client and ZS team decision-making;
- Use tools like R, Tableau, SAS, Visual Basic and Excel to investigate and inform client needs;
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams;
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions;
- Take immediate responsibility for project deliverables;
- Drive analysis and problem solving and advance ZS’s capabilities.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering (any branch), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required;
- Up to 3 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience;
- Demonstrated proficiency in a programming language or analytical tool such as R, SAS, Tableau, or VBA;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English and the local office language is required.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect With ZS On Social Media
- Like ZS Careers on
- Follow ZS Careers on
- Follow ZS on
- Subscribe to the ZS
- Explore the
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment.
Seniority level-Not Applicable
Job function-Research, Analyst, and Information Technology
Industries-Management Consulting, Marketing and Advertising, and Research