- Hiring Organization: Jindal Steel
- Post Name: Mechanical Engineer
- Industry: An industrial powerhouse
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (master’s preferred).
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 35000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Job for Fresher Junior Mechanical Engineering In Mumbai: We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
To be successful as a mechanical engineer, you should be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our clients’ problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining and infrastructure sectors. Led by Mr Naveen Jindal, the company’s enviable success story has been scripted essentially by its resolve to innovate, set new standards, enhance capabilities, enrich lives and to ensure that it stays true to its cherished value system.
Under his outstanding leadership, JSPL has grown into a large and profitable enterprise. He has transformed JSPL into an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining and infrastructure sectors. With an investment of 12 billion USD across the globe, the company is continuously scaling its capacity utilisation and efficiencies to capture opportunities for building a self-reliant India.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website