For the past 30 years, millions of happy Australians have chosen Spendless Shoes as their preferred footwear retailer.
With over 200 convenient stores, 1,000 amazing team members, and a huge range styles to suit every member of the family, it’s no wonder they call us ‘The World’s Friendliest Shoe People’.
One of the most important assets to Spendless Shoes is our people. We are looking for the next Superstar to join our successful brand and lead our Team.
ABOUT THE ROLE…..
The Store Managers’ primary role is to maximise our stores’ sales. They are responsible for the daily operation and implementation of procedures and policies of Spendless Shoes. This includes leading, training and supervision of team members, striving for increased sales and wage control through the rotation of stock and delivering the high level of customer service experience. This will ensure that Spendless Shoes will continue to be the friendliest shoe people in the world!
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Live Each Day the Spendless Way.
- Commit to our 7 Non-Negotiable Standards of Customer Care.
- Strive for the achievement of sales budgets.
- Manage Wage budgets.
- Deliver training, coaching and supervising of all your Team Members.
- Maintain company merchandising standards.
- Manage store security and theft minimisation.
- Rotation and Presentation of our product.
- Involvement in Shopping Centre Marketing opportunities.
- Complete administration and implementation of company procedures at all times.
- Lead your team with passion, according to our Spendless values.
Your skills & experience:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a FMCG Retail Management Role
- 2 years previous experience in a retail sales or customer service role
- Cash handling/EFTPOS experience
- Stock handling, replenishment and merchandising experience
- Understanding of sales budgets & KPI’s
- Staff management including rosters, performance & training
- Strong Customer service skills
- Thrive in a fun work environment
- Enjoy fast paced challenging work
- Have the motivation to be successful
- Have outstanding communication skills
- You’re confident and friendly
- You have a passion for fashion footwear
What we offer you:
- Exciting Career opportunities for progression
- Recognition of outstanding results
- Benefits of staff discount
- Strong inclusive environment & respectful culture
HOW TO APPLY….
Please apply online including a covering letter and resume.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and want to be part of successful and growing company that genuinely values and rewards its people, we encourage you to apply.