The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, reviewing and maintaining software, and overall system architecture, as well as mentoring associates, providing technical feedback and sharing knowledge.
Main responsibilities and key activities:
- Break down high-level objectives into specific software development tasks and follow through on their execution
- Design overall system architecture, database schema and user interface
- Ownership of key technology and solution delivery for modules/components of the product
- Help with gathering requirements, writing functional specification, and creating and reviewing user stories and technical specifications
- Create feasibility analysis and provide accurate effort estimates and status updates, and produce high quality deliverable in a timely manner
- Ownership to develop plan and deliver components/modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of product owner
- Write code that is easy to understand and fits with existing patterns
- Conduct peer code reviews and perform unit and integration testing
- Implement unit testing, integration testing, deployment approach, and maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Analyze, debug and solve complex technical issues and customer escalations
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers, product management, QA, documentation, training, deployment, support and other departments within Esko
- Mentor junior software engineers on their technical development
- Stay current on software technology, concepts and tools, as well as related and competing products
- Help with creating, implementing, executing and guarding optimized processes, policies and procedures
- Institutionalize industry standard software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Aid in recruitment, assimilating necessary technical knowledge and building team to meet organizational goals
- Engineering degree in Computer Science
- 6+ years of work experience with at least 3 years in full-stack Web Development
- Good to have experience with AWS services like Lambda, DynamoDB, AppSync and API Gateway
- Must be able to write unit tests where applicable.
- Must be familiar with Web Application Architecture, design patterns like MVC and capable of making design decisions taking into account performance and scalability of the application.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including ability to understand advanced technical documentation
- Strong knowledge of database design and efficient SQL statements
- Proficiency with agile software development tools like JIRA, Pivotal tracker etc
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, APIs and tools
- Ability to analyse customer requirements and define these as a formal specification for software development
- Result oriented with strong self-management skills
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Flexibility and willingness to work in different stacks of technology is desirable. Being technology agnostic is an added plus
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Seniority level-Not Applicable
Job function-Engineering and Information Technology
Industries-Information Technology and Services
- Philips Software Engineer II Jobs in Bangalore
- Java Development Software Jobs In Bangalore
- Job for Software Engineer in Shell,Bangalore
- Jobs for Software Engineer in Intel ,Bangalore
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in