As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, Visa Net, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and undeserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of our Enterprise Risk Solutions team to help design, enhance and build our transactional Fraud detection engine in an agile development environment. You will work with colleagues, who will support and challenge you daily. You will be part of teams tasked with multiple projects building full stack development of real-time transactional services, REST services API and Container based services that are highly functional, distributed, secure, scalable and resilient. We believe in self managing Agile teams who build products end to end focusing on unit testing, code reviews and continuous integration for excellent code quality. You will see the code written and moved to production within just a few days, to then be used by a huge customer base including Facebook, Nike, FedEx, Apple to name a few.
If this sounds exciting, we want to chat and tell you more about our work culture and environment and see if this will be a good fit.
Some of Your Key Responsibilities
Our Engineers Do More Than Just Write Code
Ø You’ll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their business needs
Ø You’ll use technologies that include Java, REST, NoSQL, Docker and more
Ø You will analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution
Ø You’ll leverage on new technologies to build the next generation of Risk Services
Ø You’ll develop and deliver new features every few days and be responsible for them end-end
Ø You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, code quality initiatives, scripting languages and operating systems
Ø Your DNA would include following and creating software best practices and processes.
Ø You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and above all, you are a team player!
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of Software Development Experience or a Masters with 3+ years of Software Development Experience
- You are a Java, Java EE expert with relevant experience designing and building large scale enterprise Java applications
- You have experience with REST APIs, JSON and exposure to container based technologies.
- You have strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Crucible, Sonar, Junit
- We count on your curiosity and creativity, to want to understand customer requirements and our processes and want to come up with creative solutions and improvements
- While you’ll have the skill to see and understand the big picture, you’re able to stay focused on the task at hand to achieve immediate goals
- You have a strong work ethic to focus on our goals
- You have the passion to work with people and to strive to improve our products and services!
- As an end-end champion for your products, you will have strong debugging and Unix skills to help support our Operations teams
- A background in the Fraud domain and NoSQL is a plus
Additional InformationVisa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Seniority level-Not Applicable
Industries-Consumer Services, Financial Services, and Information Technology and Services
- Location– Bangalore
- Job for Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
- Philips Software Engineer II Jobs in Bangalore
- Java Development Software Jobs In Bangalore
- Job for Software Engineer in Shell,Bangalore
- Jobs for Software Engineer in Intel ,Bangalore
GET MORE JOBS ClICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in