- Hiring Organization: Josh Talks
- Post Name: Social Media Executive
- Industry: Media company
- Qualification: Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Salary: INR 20000/- to INR 23000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Gurgaon
Job For Social Media Executive(Hindi): We are looking for a witty and strategic social media executive to oversee our company’s presence on a multitude of public platforms. The social media executive should create gripping content, analyze public feedback, and report on the effects of each key undertaking. You should also keep track of all access codes.
To be successful as a social media executive, you should strike a delicate balance between publishing frequent outputs and maintaining consumers’ interest. A top-notch social media executive will be knowledgeable about the best posting times for each social media platform.
The first Josh Talks event was hosted in a living room and attended by less than 10 people. Over chai and samosas, the group watched a video together and discussed their takeaways from it. In January 2015, Supriya Paul and Shobhit Banga formally co-founded Josh Talks, a platform to showcase stories of relatable role models from the grassroots of India. Since then, the platform has grown into The Josh Group which is building a physical and digital infrastructure for the youth, particularly for those belonging to Tier II and Tier III cities.
As of October 2021, Josh Talks has showcased 3000 stories in 10 vernacular languages garnering over 1.5 Billion views collectively. In 2018, we created Josh Kosh, a unique platform offering comprehensive career-guidance for free. The platform was later integrated into Josh Skills, our e-learning app which was launched during the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in India. Since its launch, the app has crossed 2 Million downloads and has over 200,000 paid users learning critical technical and soft skills at the cost of a mobile phone recharge! The Josh Group also runs online and offline programmes with partners such as Google, Facebook, Ford Foundation, United Nations and other private and government organisations to engage with young individuals in 850 cities nationwide.
- Training and supervising a cohort of social media specialists.
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- Firm grasp of Hootsuite and its integrations.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Appreciation for novel insights and ideas.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website