- 6-10 years of hands-on Core Java development experience in Java/J2EE and databases, building transaction processing systems.
- 1-3 years of hands on experience on Hadoop ecosystem (Spark, Hive) or Cloud/GAIA preferred.
- Strong object oriented design skills, understanding of architectural and design patterns (factory, MVC, inversion of control, Struts, Spring MVC)
- Excellent Core Java, version 7 and above
- Intimately familiar with web application development technologies such as Java Servlets, REST. Persistence using JDBC and Object relational mapping.
- Must understand deployments and management of WARs on Tomcat
- Has a good understanding of open source frameworks such as JDBC, Spring, Hibernate etc.
- Multi-threaded programming
- Test Driven Development Skills
Desired Skills (good to have)
- Experience with building large scale distributed, transaction processing systems is a plus
- XML Parsing Exposure
- RDBMS experience preferably MS SQL Server including stored procedures
- Familiar with client side Java script UI frameworks such jQuery, Angular JS, EXT JS, Backbone
- Designing software and producing scalable and resilient technical designs
- Effectively communicating design concepts using UML diagrams, etc. using collaboration tools such as Wiki s, SharePoint etc.
- Developing clean and readable code using a Test Driven Development approach continuous refactoring, object oriented (e.g., SOLID principles)
- Creating Automated Unit Tests using Flexible/Open Source Frameworks and Integration Testing
- Digesting and understanding Business Requirements and designing new modules/functionality which meet needs.
- Effectively working with team members across locations in an Agile development environment
- Maintaining Scrum discipline, focus & delivering tasks in a timely manner as per Sprint plans
- Enthusiastically participating in UAT and production deployments
- Proactively identifying issues in development & UAT and troubleshoots issues in production
- Bright and enthusiastic, self-starter
- Demonstrates continual improvement in terms of individual performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good presentation and influential skills
- Department:General / Other Software
- Industry:Banking / Financial Services
- Education: Graduation
- Experience: 1to 3 Yrs
- Location: Mumbai City
- Company Name: JP Morgan
- Company Description:
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. JP Morgan Chase is the largest bank in the United States, and is ranked by S&P Global as the sixth largest bank in the world by total assets as of 2018, to the amount of $2.534 trillion.
How to Apply: click on apply now button to go to official website of J.P. Morgan to get apply
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in