- Hiring Organization: Walmart
- Post Name: Software Engineer
- Industry: Retail company
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 25000/- to INR 50000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Aurangabad
Walmart Inc. ( /ˈwɔːlmɑːrt/; formerly Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.) is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets (also called supercenters), discount department stores, and grocery stores from the United States, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. The company was founded by Sam Walton in nearby Rogers, Arkansas in 1962 and incorporated under Delaware General Corporation Law on October 31, 1969. It also owns and operates Sam’s Club retail warehouses.
As of January 31, 2022, Walmart has 10,593 stores and clubs in 24 countries, operating under 48 different names. The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada, as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, and as Flipkart Wholesale in India. It has wholly owned operations in Chile, Canada, and South Africa. Since August 2018, Walmart holds only a minority stake in Walmart Brasil, which was renamed Grupo Big in August 2019, with 20 percent of the company’s shares, and private equity firm Advent International holding 80 percent ownership of the company.
Walmart is the world’s largest company by revenue, with US$548.743 billion, according to the Fortune Global 500 list in 2020. It is also the largest private employer in the world with 2.2 million employees. It is a publicly traded family-owned business, as the company is controlled by the Walton family. Sam Walton’s heirs own over 50 percent of Walmart through both their holding company Walton Enterprises and their individual holdings. Walmart was the largest United States grocery retailer in 2019, and 65 percent of Walmart’s US$510.329 billion sales came from U.S. operations.
Walmart was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1972. By 1988, it was the most profitable retailer in the U.S., and it had become the largest in terms of revenue by October 1989. The company was originally geographically limited to the South and lower Midwest, but it had stores from coast to coast by the early 1990s. Sam’s Club opened in New Jersey in November 1989, and the first California outlet opened in Lancaster, in July 1990. A Walmart in York, Pennsylvania, opened in October 1990, the first main store in the Northeast.
Walmart’s investments outside the U.S. have seen mixed results. Its operations and subsidiaries in Canada, the United Kingdom, Central America, South America, and China are successful, but its ventures failed in Germany, Japan, and South Korea.
We are looking for a skilled software engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is required. You will also need at least five to seven years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field to be successful in this role.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team-building skills.
- The ability to travel as necessary.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website