- As an SRE you will engage in highly strategic customer activities from pre-production activities (POCs & early deliveries) to the introduction of new products / features and the recovery from introducing those into live production systems. It is expected that things will not go smoothly all the time, so you will also automate the problem you’ve solved, so the system will recover automatically, next time.
- Developing and automating will be 50% of your time, while running cloud infrastructure operations will be done the rest of your time (pre-production & early deliveries, including tier-3/4 on-call duties). Additionally, you will be enabling our global services teams on our products and features and especially the operation tools developed by the team.
• Partner with Development team for integration and deployment of new cloud services and features into a production on 3rd party cloud IaaS platform (Azure, GCE, Private etc.)
• Deploy and operate development and 24×7 production environments
• Perform integration, system scale, and performance testing
• Build and operate operational and deployment tools as well as infrastructure-level services.
• Be an internal auditor on Security. Make sure security best practices are followed within the various services we have.
• Gain deep knowledge of our complex applications.
• Serve as the primary point of escalation for Production Issues, Work towards effective SLI, SLO, and SLA tracking/agreements
• Serve as a primary point responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of one or more of our Internet-facing services.
• You’ll implement modern systems observability solutions including monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging, and APM & distributed tracing.
• Participate in Problem Management with a focus on uptime impacting issues
• Act as a mentor for other Cloud colleagues by:
• Training workshops on monitoring and automation best practices
• Driving visibility into the environment
• Participating as a subject matter expert on process improvement, training, and tool development.
• Present metrics and performance data to the Cloud Leadership team, Cloud delivery team and Customer Experience organization leadership teams as needed.
• You are not afraid to take risks, but know that you’re also accountable and capable of fixing the issues if the risks materialize.
• You’re a Troubleshooter in nature (system reliability runs in your blood!)
• You have at least 5 years of DevOps, SRE or similar engineering experience (combined development and production deployment/support experience)
• You have a Strong background in Linux/Unix Internals (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu)
• You have deep Knowledge in Networking – Layers 1-4
• You have at least several years of experience with at least two of the following programming/scripting languages (GO, Python, Java, Bash)
• You have experience with cloud infrastructure & virtualisation
• You have production experience with at least two of the following platforms OpenStack, AWS, GCP, Azure Stack, Kubernetes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra,
IN Application Deadline: N/A
- Development Executive & Sales Department In Jaro Education
- NIFT Professor Jobs 2021 – 42 Post
- Office Executive – ICICI Bank Career 2021 in Maharashtra
- Reliance Jio Jobs in Vadodara for Fresher
- IDFC Bank Jobs in Mumbai 2021
- Delivery Boy Jobs for 12th Pass in Jabalpur
- Delivery Boy Jobs for 12th Pass in Coimbatore
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in