- Hiring Organization: Tata Motors
- Post Name: Mechanical Engineer
- Industry: Automotive manufacturer
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (master’s preferred).
- Salary: INR 40000/- to INR 80000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
Job for Tata Motors in Pune: We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
To be successful as a mechanical engineer, you should be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our clients’ problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
Tata Motors, Part of the USD110 billion Tata group founded by Jamsetji Tata in 1868, Tata Motors is among the world’s leading manufacturers of automobiles. We believe in ‘Connecting aspirations’, by offering innovative mobility solutions that are in line with customers’ aspirations. We are India’s largest automobile manufacturer, and we continue to take the lead in shaping the Indian commercial vehicle landscape, with the introduction of leading-edge powertrains and electric solutions packaged for power performances and user comfort at the lowest life-cycle costs. Our new passenger cars and utility vehicles are based on Impact Design and offer a superior blend of performance, driveability and connectivity.
Our focus on connecting aspirations and our pipeline of tech-enabled products keeps us at the forefront of the market. We have identified six key mobility drivers that will lead us into the future – modular architecture, complexity reduction in manufacturing, connected & autonomous vehicles, clean drivelines, shared mobility, and low total cost of ownership. Our sub-brand TAMO is an incubating centre of innovation that will spark new mobility solutions through new technologies, business models and partnerships.
Our mission – across our globally dispersed organisation – is to be passionate in anticipating and providing the best vehicles and experiences that excite our global customers.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website