SENIOR MANAGER – IPR & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
Location: Pune, MH, IN
This position will be responsible for conducting Full vehicle, sub system and component level environmental impact analysis using life cycle assessment (LCA) methodology, analyzing BOM to conduct environmental impact modeling on GaBi software and publish report. Create LCA awareness within organization and support annual ISO audits, sustainability report publication & GreenCo assessment. Directly interface with supplier representatives to collect IMDS / REACH/ ELV data submissions, review / analyse the data submitted by the suppliers.
- Responsible for conducting Full vehicle, sub system and component level environmental impact analysis using life cycle assessment (LCA) methodology.
- Work with cross functional team to work for Science Based Target (SBT) and other similar organizational initiatives
- Identify potential projects with sustainability benefits and quantify impact of same through LCA using GaBi software.
- Evaluation of BOM of complete vehicle (through PLM tool), identify Issues related to Data Collection from BOM & data validation, preparation of questionnaires for data collection for internal agencies and vendors, collection of data of assemblies, sub-assemblies and components from internal agencies and vendors, compilation & evaluation of data gathered,
- Collect data of Steel alloys, aluminum alloys, polymers, glass, rubbers and other materials used in automobile. List down the composition of different material and the probable suppliers for the same. Understand the manufacturing processes of these materials and environmental evaluation of such materials.
- Prepare Life Cycle Inventory (LCI) data from open literature incase LCI is not readily available in Gabi software.
- Prepare content for presentations to deliver training and awareness on Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), Design for Environment (DfE) for designers, vendors and business partners.
- Update environmental data bank of automotive materials on regular interval.
- Provide Technical Support for plant level GreenCo assessment & Coordinate product sustainability report writing for annual CSR publication as per GRI guidelines.
- Provide Technical Support with LCA details & inputs for ISO audits (ISO-14001:2015 certification)
- Initiate the third party reviewed certification of environmental impact assessment (LCA) for business critical projects
- 4 Years and above core experience in (preferably) automotive, automotive ancillary industry
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website