- Hiring Organization: Tata Consultancy Services
- Post Name: Data Architect
- Industry: Information technology company
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 600000/- to INR 700000/- Per Year
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Chennai
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation and is among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. As of 2018, it is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list. In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to reach $100 billion in market capitalization and second Indian company ever (after Reliance Industries achieved it in 2007) after its market capitalization stood at ₹6.793 trillion (equivalent to ₹7.7 trillion or US$100 billion in 2020) on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
In 2016–2017, parent company Tata Sons owned 72.05% of TCS and more than 70% of Tata Sons’ dividends were generated by TCS. In March 2018, Tata Sons sold stocks of TCS worth $1.25 billion in a bulk deal. As of 15 September 2021, TCS has recorded a market capitalization of US$200 billion, making it the first Indian IT firm to do so.
Our company is searching for a meticulous and experienced data architect to join our talented team. Your central responsibility as the data architect will be to develop, optimize, and oversee our company’s conceptual and logical data systems. Your duties may include preparing architect reports, monitoring the system, and supervising system migrations.
To succeed in this role, you should know how to examine new data system requirements and implement migration models. The ideal candidate will also have proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website