- Hiring Organization: Amro College of Hotel Management
- Post Name: Lecturer/Professor
- Industry: Hotel management school
- Qualification: Any Graduates
- Salary: INR 35000/- to INR 50000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Nashik
Amro College of Hotel Management, National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society) was set up in the year 1982 by the Government of India as an autonomous body for coordinated growth and development of hospitality education in the country. National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination or NCHMCT JEE (also known as NHCM JEE) is a national-level entrance exam conducted to offer admission to aspirants in hospitality and hotel administration programs.
The Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHMCT&AN), generally known as Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), is a multi-location public hospitality school in India. IHM is established by the Ministry of Tourism of the Government of India. It is also under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Tourism. It caters to not only the students of India but also international students from the SAARC countries.
We are searching for a well-organized, innovative lecturer to join our established department. The lecturer’s responsibilities include developing course material and curricula, inspiring meaningful discussions, attending conferences, consulting with other academics and professionals, supervising graduate students, grading assignments, and being an active member of the university. You should be prepared to work long hours, travel abroad, and expand your networks.
To be successful as a lecturer, you should demonstrate superior listening and communication skills. Outstanding candidates are able to prepare and deliver powerful lectures and should be willing to collaborate with professionals in and outside of their discipline.
- Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars.
- Developing curricula and course material that can be used across a number of platforms.
- Collaborating with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods and expand knowledge base.
- Setting and grading assignments, tests, and exams.
- Conducting research, and writing papers, proposals, journal articles, and books.
- Attending and participating in meetings, conferences, and other events in and outside of the institution.
- Participating in training opportunities and initiatives at the institution.
- Providing support to students and other colleagues.
- Staying current by reading widely and producing published work in the field.
- Published work would be advantageous.
- Ability to inspire students with your passion.
- Flexibility, resilience, and willingness to work long hours.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website