- Hiring Organization: Vodafone
- Post Name: Senior Executive – Engineer Trainee
- Industry: Telecommunications company
- Qualification: Degree
- Salary: INR 50000/- to INR 90000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Year
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Hyderabad
Job Description For Job for Vodafone Engineer Trainee in Pune:
Job for Vodafone Engineer Trainee in Pune: We are searching for a well-organized graduate to join our team as the new trainee engineer. The trainee engineer’s responsibilities include attending meetings, conducting desktop and field research, performing all practical and administrative duties assigned by the supervisor, traveling to other sites when required, assisting on projects, offering suggestions for improvement, and writing up reports. You should be able to work in a team and be prepared to step outside of your comfort zone.
To be successful as a trainee engineer, you should always be expanding your engineering knowledge and sharpening your communication skills. Outstanding candidates learn from their mentors, but also feel confident sharing their own ideas with the team.
Vodafone Group Plc is a British multinational telecommunications company. Its registered office and global headquarters are in Newbury, Berkshire, England. It predominantly operates services in Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania.
As of November 2020, Vodafone owns and operates networks in 22 countries, with partner networks in 48 further countries. Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in 150 countries.
Vodafone has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. The company has a secondary listing on Nasdaq.
Responsibility For Job for Vodafone Engineer Trainee in Pune:
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
Skills For Job for Vodafone Engineer Trainee in Pune:
- A driver’s license may be required.
- Proficiency in mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website