Manager – Administration–(2100QUPF)
- Support & adhere the process of vendor/suppliers sourcing, empanelment, management & vendor/supplier performance evaluation on regular interval.
- Prepare PR/PO & SO and support in deployment of services and facilities at locations.
- Preparation of NFA for engagement and availing the services of vendors and suppliers.
- Communication with vendor and suppliers.
- Punch all vendor/supplier invoicing and process as per SLA & timelines
- Monitor and involve in release of vendor/suppliers payments as per agreed terms.
- Involve in day-to-day functions of the administrative department and support site admin team members.
- Help and support Administration Lead and Site Admin team of all locational offices with necessary supplies
- Support in Guest Houses searching, Canteen Facility arrangement and Transportation arrangement at new project locations.
- Prepare MIS on weekly/monthly basis.
- To ensure accuracy of the data, provide weekly/monthly report of budget v/s actual expenses
- Support & facilitate staff seating arrangement and office facility management.
- Regular Site visit and support to the site administration team to maintain and upkeep the admin facilities.
Total Experience: 6+ Years
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, Hospitality Management or related field.
Primary Location: IN-IN-Ahmedabad