- Hiring Organization: TCS
- Post Name: Software Engineering
- Industry: Information technology company
- Qualification: Graduation
- Salary: INR 60000/- to INR 90000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Ahmadabad
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation ($200 billion). It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation and is among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. As of 2018, it is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list. In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to reach $100 billion in market capitalisation and second Indian company ever (after Reliance Industries achieved it in 2007) after its market capitalisation stood at ₹6.793 trillion (equivalent to ₹7.7 trillion or US$100 billion in 2020) on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
In 2016–2017, parent company Tata Sons owned 72.05% of TCS and more than 70% of Tata Sons’ dividends were generated by TCS. In March 2018, Tata Sons sold stocks of TCS worth $1.25 billion in a bulk deal. As of 15 September 2021, TCS has recorded a market capitalisation of US$200 billion, making it the first Indian IT firm to do so.
A Software Engineer is an IT professional who designs, develops and maintains computer software at a company. They use their creativity and technical skills and apply the principles of software engineering to help solve new and ongoing problems for an organization.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Computer Programming and Coding.
- Software Development.
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Software Testing and Debugging.
- Problem Solving and Logical Thinking.
- Written and Verbal Communication.
- Find a Home for Your Software Engineering Skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website