- Hiring Organization: Bajaj Finance ltd
- Post Name: Sales Manager
- Industry: Financial services company
- Qualification: Graduation
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 60000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Pune
Job Description For Job in Bajaj Finance for Manager Sales Compliance Unit, Pune:
Our growing company is seeking to hire a sales manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
Bajaj Finserv Limited is an Indian non-banking financial services company headquartered in Pune. It is focused on lending, asset management, wealth management and insurance.
The company employs over 20,154 employees at 1,409 locations, and is engaged in consumer finance businesses, life insurance, and general insurance. Apart from financial services, it is also active in wind energy generation with an installed capacity of 65.2 MW.
The financial services and wind energy businesses were transferred to Bajaj Finserv Limited (BFS) as part of the recently concluded demerger from Bajaj Auto Limited, approved by the High Court of Judicature at Bombay by its order dated 18 December 2007. The demerger was effective on 31 March 2007.
Bajaj Holdings has been registered as a Non–Banking Financial Company (NBFC) under the Registration No. N–13.01952 dated 29 October 2009 with Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The company is classified as a Systemically Important Non–deposit-taking NBFC as per RBI Regulations.
Responsibility For Job in Bajaj Finance for Manager Sales Compliance Unit, Pune:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
Skills For Job in Bajaj Finance for Manager Sales Compliance Unit, Pune:
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website