- Hiring Organization: Henkel Jebel Ali FZCO
- Post Name: Marketing Intern
- Industry: Chemical and Allied Products Merchant Wholesalers Industry
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: AED 2500 To AED 3500 Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 Year
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Dubai
Job in Dubai For Indian: We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities.
Henkel Jebel Ali FZCO, operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market – across all industry segments worldwide. In its Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care businesses, Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world.
Henkel looks back on more than Henkel reported sales of 20 billion euros and an operating profit of 2.7 billion euros (adjusted for one-time gains/charges and restructuring charges). Henkel employs more than 52,000 people worldwide – a passionate and highly diverse team, united by a strong company culture, a common purpose and shared values.
As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international indices and rankings. Henkel’s preferred shares are listed in the German stock index DAX.
Henkel in the GCC and has since grown rapidly with over 1,600 employees representing over 40 nationalities and building a strong, talented local and multinational work force.
With regional headquarters based in Dubai (UAE), Henkel also operates two innovation centers (R&D) for the region in Dubai (UAE), two plants in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) for Laundry & Home Care products, one plant in UAE for Adhesives Technologies and the ASK Academy for professional hairdresser trainings in Dubai (UAE). Henkel in GCC covers all three business sectors: Adhesive Technologies, Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website