Business: Value Format
Family: Smart Store
• Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Mentoring ASM/ADM for next level.
• Delineate and achieve financial objectives by achieving an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Plan and achieve margins to achieve bottom line.
• Communicates, drives and utilizes key reporting tools and monthly hindsight to drive business and implement plans to improve store performance
• Develop system to control pilferage / shoplifting and ensure adherence with the same.
• Develop and maintain suitable measures and systems for controlling stock control, to ensure sufficient levels of stock at minimum stock holding and to keep write-off stock to a minimum.
• Ensure adherence to all SOPs in the stores.
• Connect with every customer; Respond to customers’ immediate needs; Explore customers’ needs and demonstrate products; conducts regular Customer Connect activities in store for generating excitement
• Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing; Competition mapping/benchmarking activities.
• Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; proposing clearance sales; studying trends.
• Develop new avenues for promoting business.
5 to 8 Years.
• Analytical Skill
• Inter Personal Skill
• Ownership Mindset
• Leadership Skill