Product Manager in Skin Health will be responsible for a designated Skin Health portfolio. The candidate will be responsible to deliver brand and business outcomes by designing & executing brand plans and activations to strengthen brand preference with HCPs – Dermatologists & Pediatricians. The candidate will be closely collaborating with cross functional teams and external agency partners – Medico-marketing agency, digital agency.
- Delivering brand and business outcomes: Develop end to end understanding of HCP journey to identify key growth drivers for a Skin Health category. Design and execute an Integrated Brand Plan to deliver business and brand objectives. Driving data-based decision making by applying analytics to business metrics, forecasting and overall portfolio management
- Delivering Commercial Innovation: Working on pipeline claims development to deliver business plan
- Integrated Communication with HCPs: Conceptualizing and execution of integrated brand campaigns with compelling content that brings alive the science and superiority behind our products
- Managing Professional Marketing Expenses: Efficiently and effectively allocating brand marketing expenses across initiatives to drive brand objectives
- Digital Marketing: Being digital first in approach to media-mix while targeting HCPs.
- Internal & External Partnerships:
- Cross-organizational collaboration: Liaise closely with multiple cross-functional teams (Sales Team to activate marketing strategy in the local environments; Regulatory & Compliance Teams to ensure adherence to all regulations; Supply Chain and Quality Teams for demonstrating distribution/network efficiencies).
- External Partnerships: She/He will also lead development of key strategic partnerships, both internally and externally with local Agencies and local Content/Media Partners.
- Reliance Jio Jobs in Mumbai for Fresher
- Marketing Job in Mumbai For Freshers
- 12th pass Job in Mumbai
- Teaching Job In Mumbai
- Post Graduate studies in Business Management from Tier 1/2 Business School
- Total experience – 4-5 years of experience with at least 2-3 years in Professional Marketing, with HCPs as key stakeholders
- Upholds Johnson & Johnson values of Credo & Healthcare compliance.
Seniority level-Not Applicable
Industries-Hospital & Health Care, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceuticals
How to Apply: click on apply now button to go to official website of Johnson & Johnson to get apply
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in