- Hiring Organization: Michaels Stores
- Post Name: Customer Service Manager
- Industry: Company
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field.
- Salary: CAD 28000 to CAD 50000 Per Year
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Abbotsford
Job In Kelowna: Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced customer service manager to lead our customer service department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Michaels Stores, with only 16 Michaels stores located primarily in Texas, Michaels Stores, Inc. became a publicly held company. Shortly thereafter, we embarked on an aggressive national expansion program, and by , through a series of new store openings and acquisitions, we had increased our holdings to over 500 stores, more than tripling our size to become the largest arts and crafts specialty retailer in North America.
Beginning in , we focused on increasing the profitability of our existing stores by implementing a variety of operating initiatives, including installing point-of-sale systems chain-wide to record item-level sales, implementing standardized merchandise planograms to enhance merchandise presentation, eliminating non-core merchandise, reducing costs through centralization of functions, and strengthening the quality and dept of our management team.
Over the following few years, we strengthened our operations by improving our infrastructure. We invested heavily in point-of-sale, perpetual inventory, automated replenishment, distribution, seasonal allocation, human resource, financial, and labor management systems. These systems have significantly improved our ability to properly forecast, manage, and analyze our inventory levels, margins, and merchandise ordering quantities and have created efficiencies within our stores, distribution centers, and corporate office. We are seeing the benefits of these systems now with the potential for improvements in the future as we further refine the usage and integration among our systems.
On, , substantially all of the Common Stock of Michaels Stores, Inc. (formerly NYSE: MIK) was acquired through a merger transaction by affiliates of two private investment firms, Bain Capital Partners, LLC and The Blackstone Group (collectively, the “Sponsors”), with certain shares retained by affiliates of High fields Capital Partners (a then-existing shareholder of Michaels Stores, Inc.). As a result of the Merger, Michaels Holdings, LLC, an entity controlled by the Sponsors, owns over 93% of our outstanding Common Stock, which is no longer publicly traded.
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Responding to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implementing an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports on your findings.
- Hiring and training new customer service agents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website