Position: Relationship Officer (Grade Sr. Executive, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager)
Vertical: Branch Banking – New Business Acquisition
Location: Bank Branches as per structure(nearby Mandla jobs)
Department: Liabilities Sales Jobs – Organizational Relationships
Position Reporting: Branch Manager (Direct Reports Not Applicable)
Qualifications for AU Small Finance Bank Jobs in Mandla:
- Firstly, Graduate with 1st division in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Relevant Experience <=7 months exp. of experience, preferably localities and should not be more than 32 yrs. of age
- Functional Competencies Ability to drive Sales through Team nearby Mandla area
- Behavioral Competencies Interpersonal skills, Team Handling
- Lastly very good negotiation skills for selling liability products of bank.
- SBI Recruitment 2021 | 179 Executive, Field Visit Officers
- Union Bank Recruitment 2021 Latest Credit, Fire Officer Jobs
- PNB Recruitment 2021 – 12 Posts, Salary, Application Form
- Private Jobs in Rewa
Job Responsibilities for Relationship Officer – Branch Banking Jobs in Mandla
- Financial Responsibilities Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and consistent team effort
- Provide the team with a vision of the Bank objectives
- Leads a team of Bank officers to achieve specified sales targets. Has to be involved in promotion, marketing and PR activities.
- Directly involved in managing the tele sales/ BO for sourcing business. Ensure Liability acquisition targets are met through front line sales career in Mandla.
- Would also visit all clients along with BO, Coordinate team logistics
- Familiarize the team with the customer needs, specifications, design targets, the development process, design standards, techniques and tools to support task performance
- Non-Financial Responsibilities Lead by example consistent behavior and manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Responsible for motivating BO team as well as maintaining productivity of his/her team
- Provide product training to all the team members as required and communicate clear instructions to team members.
- Listen to team members’ feedback, be committed and maintain integrity
- Compliance & Risk Responsibilities Keep the Branch Manager informed of Bank Business accomplishment, issues and status, escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the team
Key Responsibility for AU Small Finance Bank Jobs in Mandla
Responsible for assisting Branch Sales Manager in planning and implementing sales and marketing activities within a Mandla branch in order to grow the Liabilities business and achievement of sales targets.