- Hiring Organization: Flipkart
- Post Name: Delivery Boy
- Industry: E-commerce
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 12000 /- to INR 21000 /- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Year
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Nagpur
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
The service competes primarily with Amazon’s Indian subsidiary and domestic rival Snapdeal. As of March 2017, Flipkart held a 39.5% market share of India’s e-commerce industry. Flipkart has a dominant position in the apparel segment, bolstered by its acquisition of Myntra, and was described as being “neck and neck” with Amazon in the sale of electronics and mobile phones. Flipkart also owns Phone Pay, a mobile payments service based on the UPI.
India’s best performing e-commerce company i.e. Flipkart currently hiring for Delivery Boy Jobs for 12th Pass in Nagpur with below basic criteria, meantime ideal candidate should have own vehicle to deliver parcels nearby Nagpur areas.
- Distributing various packages to specified locations within a given time frame.
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames.
- Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
- Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages.
- Answering customers’ questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
- Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Obtaining customers’ signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery.
- Cleaning, washing, refueling, and maintaining the company vehicle.
- Promptly reporting any road accidents and traffic violations to the company.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Anyone with mobile phone and two wheeler can able to apply for Flipkart Delivery.
- Candidates with prior experience in food delivery, delivery boy, delivery guy, delivery driver, delivery executive, delivery partner, delivery rider, delivery person, courier guy roles also welcome.
- You should have basic knowledge of nearby areas i.e. Nagpur jobs.
- Ready work in field as this is parcel delivery jobs in Nagpur city.
Required Documents to get join Flipkart:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
How to get apply for Flipkart Delivery Boy Jobs:
- Eligible candidate can apply directly online using submit resume button.
- Than fill the form correctly and they should get back to you after review your profile.
- Get ready for basic interview for Flipkart Delivery Boy Jobs
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in