- Organization Name: Ola
- Post Name: Engineer
- Industry: Transport
- Qualification: Graduate & Post Graduate in Engineering
- Salary: INR 40000/- To INR 80000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 15+ years of software development experience.
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Bangalore
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 150+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners. Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric, and India’s largest fleet management business. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business. Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media
We are looking for a skilled software engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company. Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing software system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our software programming initiatives. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Build a world-class team of engineers.
- Ensure their KPI’s and OKR are set and evaluated at regular intervals.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality software products, on time, and within budget.
- Collaborate & work with Product Leads and Business Leaders to develop a long-term product plan, products, and manage the release planning cycles for all products.
- Responsible for managing the staffing requirements and skill sets for the Customer Interaction Team, assuring that sub-teams are staffed with sufficient skilled resources and meeting Ability to work in a fast-paced setup.
- Deliver results, set up high standards for the team, and the ability to attract world-class talent. product deliverables.
For this position, We prefer someone who has displayed a track record of:
- Building highly Scalable platform using Java, Kafka, Distributed Caching, SQL and No SQL Databases.
- Strong decision-making skills, metric-driven operations and ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of various Development practices and programming languages.
- Ability to work with multiple levels in the organization with key business holders.
- Should have awareness of best practices for Software development.
- Should be keen around delivering top-notch products.
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE –Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website