- Hiring Organization: Apple
- Post Name: SG – Specialist
- Industry: Technology company
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: SGD 60 to SGD 80 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Singapore
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software and online services. Apple is the largest information technology company by revenue (totaling US$365.8 billion in 2021) and, as of January 2021, it is the world’s most valuable company, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales and second-largest mobile phone manufacturer. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft.
Apple was founded as Apple Computer Company on April 1, 1976, by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. It was incorporated by Jobs and Wozniak as Apple Computer, Inc. in 1977 and the company’s next computer, the Apple II became a best seller. Apple went public in 1980, to instant financial success. The company went onto develop new computers featuring innovative graphical user interfaces, including the original Macintosh, announced in a critically acclaimed advertisement, “1984”, directed by Ridley Scott. By 1985, the high cost of its products and power struggles between executives caused problems. Wozniak stepped back from Apple amicably, while Jobs resigned to found NeXT, taking some Apple employees with him.
As a Specialist, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their new products.
- Track and report on regional crisis management metric including post incident documentations
- Assist business units travel, technological, infrastructure queries including on-call responsibilities.
- Co-ordinate with the Regional Crisis Manager on the training of regional crisis management teams.
- Co-ordinate with Regional Crisis Manager and interact with critical business units and support groups for the purpose of crisis response
- Supporting the team response on incident with potential impact to business operations such as security, technology and infrastructure
- Analytic thinking and procedural working approach to ensure best practices
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills in a dynamic fluid environment
- The ability to interact and engage with stakeholders and staff at all levels within the firm
- Willingness to learn, develop, and take over new roles and responsibilities when required
- Must be open to 12-hour rotational shift
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website