- Hiring Organization: P&G
- Post Name: Data Engineer
- Industry: Information Technology
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Salary: USD 2000 to USD 3000 Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Blacklick
P&G, Our brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms—and have been passed down from generation to generation. Over the course of 181 year, they’ve challenged convention, led innovation, and helped shape culture. But no matter how much we grow, we always keep ourselves grounded in our deep-rooted purpose, values, and principles. We’ve done it for over 66,000 days, and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
Data engineers implement methods to improve data reliability and quality. They combine raw information from different sources to create consistent and machine-readable formats. They also develop and test architectures that enable data extraction and transformation for predictive or prescriptive modeling.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures.
- Align architecture with business requirements.
- Data acquisition.
- Develop data set processes.
- Use programming language and tools.
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Knowledge of operating systems.
- Database systems.
- Data analysis.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Basic understanding of machine learning.
- Communication skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website