- Hiring Organization: Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
- Post Name: Factory Laborer
- Industry: Beverage Manufacturing Industry
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED preferred,
- Salary: CAD 20 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 1 to 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lachine, Canada
Coke Canada Bottling is an independent, family-owned business. Our people are the DNA of our organization. The safety of our over 5,700 team members and those we serve is our number one priority. Our company’s Mission is more critical to us today than ever: to create a better future and deliver optimism for our customers, our consumers, our communities, and our employees. Our teams are working around the clock to ensure our products get into the hands of the essential services that Canadians are counting on, like grocery stores, pharmacies, convenience stores, and healthcare facilities. We are proud to be a part of Canadian and provincial critical infrastructures and our hard-working teams are playing vital roles in delivering our customers and consumers a sense of optimism and normalcy they’re looking for during these challenging times.
Safety First is one of our core values. We are carefully following guidelines provided by public health authorities and taking precautionary steps to do what we can to help prevent the further spread of COVID-19. Our products are safe. Health officials have noted that there is no known transmission of COVID-19 through food. Our stringent processes and procedures ensure that our products meet the highest safety and quality standards.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed
- Visually inspect production run and document results
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Prepare orders based on provided summary to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and complete repetitive tasks
- Ability to lift up to 50 + pounds
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website