- Hiring Organization: Sharjah American International School
- Post Name: Teacher
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree In Teaching
- Salary: AED 19000 to AED 21000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 3 to 4 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Umm Al Quwain
Job Vacancies In Umm Al Quwain: We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
Sharjah American International School. To provide an internationally recognized American curriculum based on Common Core State Standards/CCSS, Next Generation Science Standards/NGSS, and California State Education Framework. SAIS-D strives for excellence and innovation in education and is committed to preparing students, both academically and socially, to be creative problem solvers and career and college ready. SAIS-D appreciates the cultural diversity of its multilingual community and instills a culture of mutual understanding and international mindedness that empowers students to be passionate, innovative, and productive citizens in an ever-changing global society while embracing the cultural values, beliefs, and aspirations of the UAE.
harjah American International School – Dubai Branch is a member school of the Sharjah American International School group of schools owned by Dr. Aysha Sayyar and Dr. Nawaf Fawaz. The SAIS family of schools includes branches in 4 Emirates – Sharjah, Dubai, Umm Al Quwain, and Abu Dhabi.
The Governing Board intends to open two further branches in future years. The first branch established was the Sharjah branch in 1997. The Dubai school is the second branch to be opened for the SAIS brand of schools. The school was officially opened in as a KG – Gr. 12 American Curriculum School with 60 students and a small team of staff. The founding Principal, Ms. Nadine Tarazi, provided outstanding leadership to the school through 9 years of sustained and significant enrollment growth and oversaw the development of a vibrant and innovative learning environment providing a high-quality American education within the local customs and traditions.
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website