- Hiring Organization: Home Guru
- Post Name: Teacher for one to one coaching of all subjects, both online and offline.
- Industry: Education
- Qualification: Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Salary: INR 10,625/- to INR 39,523/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 year (Preferred), Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Home Guru, Education is a serious business for all parents of learners, and should be for learners themselves. Home Guru has a simple aim: Bringing learners and tutors together under one umbrella to the benefit of both. Home Guru has been founded, nurtured, and built by two people who have over 50 years of experience across all aspects of the education sector. The founder of Home Guru owns and runs an educational organization that has set up and manages more than 15 schools and institutions across the country. The mentor and board observer has built Euro Kids – India’s premier education organization – from the ground up over a 20-year period, and considers it one of the most satisfying accomplishments in his life thus far.
As parents or learners, there is one thing you can bet your bottom dollar on. You will be pushed pretty hard to find people who know the nuances of India’s education system as well as they do. But more importantly, these two gentlemen, have an in-depth understanding of what’s missing. Both our gurus are ably supported by a committed team of professionals for whom HomeGuru is not a job. It’s a calling.
Tuitions for Grade 1st to Higher secondary (All Subjects), NEET, JEE, Competitive exams, Dance, Music, Yoga, Foreign Language, Spoken English, Phonics, Sign Language, calligraphy, Vedic math, Abacus, and various other Non Academic courses.
- Actively encourage, motivate, and engage with students during the instructional session.
- Correct student work and provide positive constructive feedback.
- Maintain student attention and re-engage distracted students.
- The Instructor builds students’ confidence and self-esteem through successful encounters and interactions with carefully selected materials
- Patience. Patience, the ability to remain calm and respectful, is an essential skill for tutors.
- Positivity, Having a positive attitude can make the difference between a motivated student and an unmotivated student.
- Technical knowledge.
- Active listening.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website