- Hiring Organization: HDFC Bank
- Post Name: Account Executive
- Industry: Banking
- Qualification:12th Pass
- Salary: INR 18,500/- to INR 27,000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Freshers Jobs & Experience.
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Nagpur
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in the city of Mumbai, India.
It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalization as of April 2021. It is the third largest company by market capitalization of $122.50 billion on the Indian stock exchanges. It is also the fifteenth largest employer in India with nearly 120,000 employees.
Your job description is the first contact between your company and your new recruit. With millions of people searching for jobs on Indeed each month, a great job description can help you attract the most qualified candidates to your open position. To get you started, here are some tips for creating an effective job description.
- Manage all accounting transactions for instance
- Meanwhile prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time to clarify
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable in short
- Ensure timely payments
- Manage balance sheets during fin year.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Reinforce however financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations similarly
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, For example the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Hands-on experience with accounting software – Tally ERP 9+
- Knowledge of MS Excel skills including Pivot Tables
- Above all and strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
How to register for HDFC Bank Recruitment in Maharashtra-
- Firstly, upload your resume
- Fill all details carefully,
- Submit application & documents (Likewise required docs only)
- Wait for call from HR Manager for interview.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website