Identifying patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them. Nurturing a compassionate environment by providing psychological support. Resolving or reporting on patients’ needs or problems.
- Quality of care
- Patient care
- Health check
- Health outcomes
- Occupational health.
- SALARY : 2Lacs to 3Lacs
- LOCATION : Delhi, NCR, India
- VACANCIES : 1
- QUALIFICATION : Any Graduate
- MALE/FEMALE : Both
- EXPERIENCE : 1-4 years
- Hospital Marketing Executive Job in Dehradun
- Mankind Pharma Job for Fresher In Asansol
- Social Worker Government Jobs in New Delhi MSW – AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021
- HDFC Bank Recruitment In Delhi
- Sarkari Job in Delhi 2021 – Apply Online 896+ Vacancies
- Teaching Faculty and Staff in Greater Noida
- 12th Pass Job In Bilaspur
- Big Bazaar Recruitment 2021- Manager And Executive Posts
- Fresh Job Alert – Job in Hyderabad for 12th Pass
- Paramedic assistant for Factory Occupational Health employees.
- Perform nursing duties across all level.
- Routine health check – up, vaccination
- Should be able to handle onsite emergencies, if any.
- Restores and promotes patient s health by completing the nursing process.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards,measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations. 14 Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.