Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Job Role: AM / DM – Technical Publication (FES IO)
Experience: 4+ Years
Qualification: Diploma / BE/B.Tech in automobile / mechanical
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Mahindra & Mahindra Careers Job Vacancy for Automobile / Mechanical Engineer
Creating New Product Parts catalogue using Engineering & Manufacturing bill of materials & 3D CAD data from Teamcenter and publishing in Adobe In-design format and EPC online portal.
Analysing Engineering/Design changes and source documents shared by Engineering team & identify the impact of change contents in technical literatures.
Coordinating for all mandatory information from Engineering team whenever needed and approving engineering/design changes through Service Docket Number (SDN).
Creating service bulletins with respect to engineering/design changes along with cut off numbers and publishing in online portal.
Updating design change contents in parts catalogue (Adobe In-design format source files) and EPC.
Creating dashboard to track advance intimations / ER implementation /Service Bulletins & other literature.
Implementing checklists and other relevant reviewing tools to ensure delivery quality and end-to-end responsibility for timely delivery of Parts catalogue and service bulletins.
Coordinating with CFT team and exploring continuous process improvements.
- Job for Fresher Junior Mechanical Engineering In Mumbai
- TATA Steel Job in Mumbai
- Dell Job for Service Delivery in Mumbai
- Himalaya Pharma Sales Officer Job in Mumbai
Specific desirable experiences/ preferred knowledge areas:
- Product/technical knowledge with analytical skill
- Proficiency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Logical thinking, learning skills and patience.
- Self-motivated with an aptitude for learning new technologies & documentation skills.
- Knowledge of all technical manuals (Parts catalogue, Service Bulletins, Flat rate manuals, Operators and Service manual).
- Adhere to Automobile standards and defined methodology of operating and writing technical data.
Desirable Software Competencies:
Siemens Teamcenter – Product visualization in 3D mode & analysis, viewing engineering details like Bill of Material, drawings, etc.
Siemens Vismockup /NX – Converting 3D models as 2D exploded illustrations for parts catalogue/ bulletins.
Hands on Experience in SAP (Production Planning & Material Management modules).
The Expert level in Microsoft Excel.
How to Apply: click on apply now button to go to official website of Mahindra & Mahindra Limited to get apply
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in