As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
You will join the SWIFT Infrastructure Team responsible for running the suite of critical applications making up JP Morgan’s gateway to the SWIFT financial messaging network. Our secure, high-performance messaging and API applications process millions of messages and trillions of dollars in payments every day and interface with hundreds of internal Line of Business applications allowing them to exchange SWIFT messages with counterparties across the globe.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Qualification-BE / BTech Degree Experience- 6+ Years Key Skills- JAVA, Oracle DB,SQL, Unix, REST API, XML
• Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
• Passionate about building an innovative culture
• Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Teaching Job In Mumbai
- Office Executive – ICICI Bank Career 2021 in Mumbai
- Bank Jobs, Army Jobs In Mumbai
- 12th pass Job in Mumbai
- Physiotherapy Job In Mumbai An understanding of SWIFT and the following services is desirable: FIN – ISO 15022; MX – ISO 20022; RMA (Relationship Management Agreement), GPI (Global Payments Initiative); SWIFT’s API Platform.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
How to Apply: click on apply now button to go to official website of JPMorgan Chase & Co to get apply.