- Hiring Organization: Apple Valley Foods
- Post Name: Production Worker
- Industry: Manufacturer
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: CAD 17 to CAD 26 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 0 to 1 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Apple Valley pies are made from scratch using the highest quality ingredients and “tried and true” proven family recipes.
Our apples are hand picked from nearby orchards. Our fruit pies are made with grade “A” berries that are picked at the peak of harvest and flash frozen to maintain their flavor and color. Our “precise manufacturing practices” allows pastry time to relax, producing a rich, tender, flakey crust. Fruit fillings are “poured” versus “mechanically pumped” reducing fruit breakage and contributing to the superior integrity of the pie. Cream pie fillings are made from traditional cooked recipes resulting in a richer taste experience. Leonard Sarsfield started making pies in 1980 with his wife, Fran, in the kitchen of their apple farm.
Their success expanded rapidly to become a $16,000,000 pie company, the largest pie manufacturer in Canada. The key to their success was mass produced pies with “homemade” quality.
In 1991, Leonard Sarsfield sold his pie operation to focus on the orchards and fruit development. In 1999, Jeff Sarsfield started up the family tradition again and Apple Valley Foods Inc. was born. In order to grow the North American business, Apple Valley partnered with another family business, Harlan Bakeries in 2002.
Production workers are responsible for mass production of a specific product in a manufacturing or production facility. Depending on the industry and company, a production worker’s duties may vary from operating machinery, assembling materials or equipment, carrying out inspections and quality control.
- Operate machinery to assist in the production process.
- Assemble materials and equipment as required.
- Inspect finished products for defects to ensure quality standards are met.
- Assist in the loading of raw materials to the production lines.
- Transport raw materials from one place to another.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers to ensure efficient production and deadlines are met.
- Conduct inspections and quality control of products.
- Assist in lifting, carrying and moving heavy loads as required.
- Respect for others.
- Attention to detail.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website