- Hiring Organization: Henkel Jebel Ali FZCO
- Post Name: Marketing Intern
- Industry: Chemical and Allied Products Merchant Wholesalers Industry
- Qualification: Collage degree
- Salary: AED 2500 to AED 3500 Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 1 year
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Dubai
Henkel Jebel Ali FZCO The company was founded in 1876 in Aachen as Henkel & Cieby Friedrich Karl Henkel (a 28-year-old retailer of chemicals and paint who was interested in industrial chemistry) and two more partners who were owners of a factory producing sodium silicate (water glass). They marketed his first product, “Universal waschmittel”, a universal detergent based on sodium silicate.
In 1878, Henkel bought out the two partners, and the first German brand-name detergent appeared: Henkel’s Bleich-Soda [Bleaching Soda], an affordably-priced product supplied in sturdy paper bags. Made from sodium silicate and soda, it was the result of Fritz Henkel’s own research. The soda was obtained from Matthes & Weber in Duisburg (Henkel bought this company in That year, to take advantage of the better transport links and sales opportunities, Henkel relocated his company to Düsseldorf on the Rhine (its present site). Düsseldorf was the gateway to the Ruhr region, which became the most important industrial area of the German Empire from the 19th century onward.
A Marketing Intern is a professional who assists in advertising and promotional efforts within a company. They are responsible for completing clerical and administrative duties, building social media campaigns, or preparing promotional materials.
Responsibility For Marketing Intern:
- Collaborate on annual marketing planning
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist team members with the creation of content for social media platforms
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the blog and newsletter
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
- Work with our event marketing team to help organize events
Skills For Marketing Intern:
- Time management.
- Emotional intelligence.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in/
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website