- Hiring Organization: Bajaj Allianz
- Post Name: Senior Relationship Manager
- Industry: Insurance
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 25000/- to INR 36000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Indore
Bajaj Allianz, Life is one of the leading private life insurance companies in India. The Company is a partnership between two powerful and successful entities in their own right – Bajaj Finserv Limited, one of India’s most diversified non-banking financial institution and Allianz SE, one of world’s leading asset manager and insurer.
Commencing its operations in 2001, Bajaj Allianz Life has in less than two decades expanded its presence across the country. It serves millions of customers through its 509 branches, 1,16,000+ agents (as on 31 December 2021), and comprehensive set of trusted partners and via its online sales channel. The Company’s brand promise of Life Goals Done drives it to launch innovative insurance solutions, including the revolutionary RoMC (Return of Mortality Charges), a feature in some of its new-age ULIPs, and thereby becoming the first company to do so. Bajaj Allianz Life has constantly transformed to offer tech-enabled state-of-the-art services to enhance customer delight. The Company continues to engage with customers through several unique platforms, and has secured a place in the Guinness Book of World Records with the Bajaj Allianz Life Plankathon 2020.
A senior relationship manager is responsible for handling clients and customer relationships, ensuring that the team provides the highest quality service for the customers to maintain the company’s excellent reputation and operational efficiency.
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of customers.
- Build long-term relationships with clients and customers.
- Work quickly to address and resolve customer issues.
- Notify the sales team of new sales and cross-selling opportunities.
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices.
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website