- Hiring Organization: Sharjah American International School
- Post Name: Science Teacher
- Industry: Educational
- Qualification: Degree In Science Or A Related Discipline.
- Salary: AED 8000 to AED 17000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Umm Al Quwain
Jobs In Umm Al Quwain Schools: We are searching for a capable and trustworthy science teacher to join our excellent faculty. The science teacher’s responsibilities include developing interesting lesson plans and curricula, collaborating with other teachers, completing student assessments, and addressing any performance issues. You should be able to teach students from varied cultural backgrounds and handle sensitive lessons without being squeamish.
To be successful as a science teacher, you should be a curious, lifelong learner with a passion for discovering new things. Outstanding candidates have a deep respect for the natural world and the ability to inspire this same respect in their students.
Sharjah American International School (SAIS) – Dubai Branch is a member school of the Sharjah American International School group of schools owned by Dr. Aysha Sayyar and Dr. Nawaf Fawaz. The SAIS family of schools includes branches in 4-Emirates: Sharjah, Dubai, Umm Al-Quwain, and Abu Dhabi.
Sharjah American International School provides an American-based curriculum within a framework of traditional Islamic values. It is SAIS’s overriding belief that students learn to their optimum in a caring, nurturing environment which recognizes the importance of the local culture and traditions. We believe a child’s education is served best when his/her individual needs are met within a challenging and comprehensive curriculum. We also recognize that a modern school program must be grounded in sound and current education practice. To this end, we believe that staff development is an integral part of our school’s success. We believe that children learn differently and that instruction must be geared to the various learning styles and needs in each classroom wherever possible. Also, we recognize the profound role of parents in the learning process and seek ways to involve the parents in school life. Above all, we believe that school should be an interesting and enriching experience
for each child.
- Designing, developing, and delivering quality lesson plans and curricula that adhere to national and school guidelines.
- Drawing up suitable assessments and delivering helpful feedback to students, parents, and other teachers.
- Establishing classroom, lab, and field trip rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them.
- Setting up demonstrations and assisting and supervising students while they conduct experiments.
- Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling.
- Ensuring all permission slips are signed in a timely manner and acting as a field trip chaperone when required.
- Grading papers, updating records, and handling various administrative tasks.
- Creating an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of all new teachers and providing support to student teachers.
- Participating in other school activities and regularly communicating with parents.
- A relevant teaching certificate or license.
- A completed apprenticeship or teaching experience.
- Practical experience with MS Office, Google Classroom, and other software.
- Dedication, patience, and the ability to remain calm in tense situations.
- The ability to answer sensitive questions and create an environment where everyone’s opinions are respected.
- A passion for science and a commitment to continuing education.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website