- Hiring Organization: Nestle Foods LTD
- Post Name: Customer Service
- Industry: Food processing
- Qualification: 10th Pass, 12th Pass
- Salary: USD 6000 to USD 9000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Los Angeles
Nestle Foods LTD, relationship with India dates back to 1912, when it began trading as The NESTLÉ Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company (Export) Limited, importing and selling finished products in the Indian market.
After India’s independence in 1947, the economic policies of the Indian Government emphasized the need for local production. NESTLÉ responded to India’s aspirations by forming a company in India and set up its first factory in 1961 at Moga, Punjab, where the Government wanted NESTLÉ to develop the milk economy. Progress in Moga required the introduction of NESTLÉ’s Agricultural Services to educate, advise and help the farmer in a variety of aspects. From increasing the milk yield of their cows through improved dairy farming methods, to irrigation, scientific crop management practices and helping with the procurement of bank loans.
The primary job of a customer service representative is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner. Support reps interact with customers on a variety of channels such as phone, email, and social media, and ensure that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with immediately.
- Take ownership of customer issues.
- Troubleshoot problems and see them through to resolution.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Collect prompt and accurate feedback from customers.
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
- Clear Communication Skills.
- Taking Responsibility.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website