- Hiring Organization: Paytm
- Post Name: Sales Executive
- Industry: Financial technology company
- Qualification: High school diploma/GED.
- Salary: INR 16500/- to INR 24600/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Jobs Near Me For 10th Pass Mumbai: We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
Paytm (a partial abbreviation for “pay through mobile”) is an Indian multinational financial technology company specializing in digital payment system, e-commerce and financial services. It is based in Noida. The company provides its registered users an app through which they can make financial transactions and payments to various merchants and financial institutions .As per the company, more than 2 crore merchants across India use their QR code payment system to accept payments directly into their bank account. Its gross merchandise value in FY across all platforms was over ₹400,000 crore (US$52 billion)., Paytm’s brand value was estimated to be US$6.3 billion, making it one of the top 10 most valued brands in India.
Paytm was founded in August with an initial investment of US$2 million by its founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma in Noida, Delhi NCR. It started off as a prepaid mobile and DTH recharge platform, and later added data card, postpaid mobile and landline bill payments in.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website