- Hiring Organization: HSBC
- Post Name: Personal Assistant
- Industry: Banking
- Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Graduate
- Salary: SGD 1400 to SGD 1600 Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Singapore
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second largest bank in Europe behind BNP Paribas,with total equity of US$204.995 billion and assets of US$2.984 trillion as of December 2020. HSBC traces its origin to a hong in British Hong Kong, And its present form was established in London by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company in 1991; its name derives from that company’s initials. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation opened branches in Shanghai in 1865and was first formally incorporated in 1866. HSBC has offices in 64 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America, and South America, serving around 40 million customers. As of 2020, it was the world’s sixth largest bank by total assets and market capitalization. HSBC was the world’s 40th-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine. HSBC is organised within three business groups: Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, Wealth and Personal Banking. In 2020, the bank announced that it would consolidate its Retail Banking & Wealth Management arm with Global Private Banking, to form Wealth & Personal Banking. HSBC has a dual primary listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Hang Seng Index and the FTSE 100 Index. It has secondary listings on the New York Stock Exchange, and the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls. managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive. booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Proven ability to manage a flexible schedule.
- Always available, mobile, and open to travel.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interact with high profile clients and executives.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website