- Hiring Organization: Kotak Mahindra
- Post Name: Relationship Manager
- Industry: Banking
- Qualification: Degree in management, marketing, communication, or a similar field.
- Salary: INR 100000/- to INR 200000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: lucknow
Kotak Mahindra Bank Job in Lucknow: We are looking for an outgoing relationship manager to foster strong relationships with our clients. The relationship manager’s responsibilities also include seeking out new business opportunities, providing clients with knowledgable advice, guiding their choices, promptly resolving complaints, and ensuring client satisfaction.
To be successful as a relationship manager you should be able to build positive, long-term relationships and support clients in the decision-making process by identifying solutions that most closely meet their needs.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management. It is India’s third largest private sector bank by assets and by market capitalisation as of November . As of February , the bank has 1600 branches and 2519 ATMs.
In 1985, Uday Kotak founded what later became an Indian financial services conglomerate. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the group’s flagship company, received a banking licence from the Reserve Bank of India. With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to be converted into a bank.
In a study by Brand Finance Banking 500 published in February 2014 by Banker magazine, KMBL was ranked 245th among the world’s top 500 banks with a brand valuation of around US$481 million and brand rating of AA+.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Identifying clients’ needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Upselling and cross-selling products/services to clients.
- Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website