- Hiring Organization: Phoenix Industrial
- Post Name: Admin Clerk
- Industry: PPE Safety Company
- Qualification: High school diploma
- Salary: ZAR 20000 to ZAR 25000 Per Years
- Job Experience: 3 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Durban
PHOENIX INDUSTRIAL is strategically positioned to offer a comprehensive solution to individual and company needs based on service that speaks of professionalism and technical expertise. The focus on Phoenix is to form partnerships with its customers and to provide the best safety solutions possible by adding value through service excellence and quality products.
Phoenix Industrial & Safety Suppliers was established in and its focus was mainly supplying cleaning rags to industries around the Sautéing area. Since then the company has positioned itself strategically and has expanded its operations nationally and internationally.
The CEO’s entrepreneurial spirit coupled with innovative, organized and controlled methods of management has expanded the business from a house-based operation into a medium sized business. In it’s 20 years of existence, the company has grown substantially, penetrating into local and national markets, and has diversified into manufacturing its own branded range of safety products.
We are looking for a competent Office Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our offices. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phone to basic bookkeeping.
An effective office clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
Responsibility For Latest Jobs In Durban :
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
Required Skills For Latest Jobs In Durban:
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High school diploma
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website