Lead Diagnostic Engineer
Lead Diagnostic Engineer
Can you help Volvo Group be the most desired, innovative and successful transport solution provider in the world?
Innovations within transport will reshape the cities of tomorrow. Automated driving, electromobility and connected vehicles will allow for quieter, cleaner and safer mega-cities to grow and prosper. For us in the Volvo Group, technology means the aspiration to move forward, constantly working together to improve and do better. It means creative and innovative thinking, evolutionary and revolutionary problem solving – all in order to reach our vision.
We are looking for a Lead Diagnostic Engineer to join our Aftermarket Technology Team in Bengaluru – is it you?
Diagnostics Engineers are at the forefront of the Aftermarket group’s projects and participate in the mid to late design phases, strategic decisions impacting our products.
A diagnostics engineer should generally have a strong knowledge in systems and vehicle engineering, powertrain engineering & E-Mob, with a focus on EE (HW, SW, schematics, etc.), Insight in mechanics, pneumatics, etc. may be required. Focus on Automation, Programming, Analytics will be addon. A strong focus on resolving Customer Issues would be needed
The person must be Able to design diagnostic strategies and advanced tools for use by our technicians.
The person must have experience within heavy duty vehicle repair and diagnostics with Engineering background
To drive improvements and implement new concepts within technical projects
Should have exceptional people and communication skills needed to develop positive relationships within our team, and with colleagues keeping the customer in mind
- Strong Diagnostics Development Knowledge
- The manufacturing and aftermarket processes needs in terms of diagnostics.
- How a vehicle system may fail and understand how on- and off-board solutions
could efficiently help in identifying the root cause.
- The usage of diagnostic objects such as DTCs, DIDs, RIDs, snapshots, parameters,
etc., on-board as well as from off-board perspective, and in the process.
- Methods to interact with the vehicle in terms of fault tracing, parameters setting,
measurements, etc. Hands-on exp on Diagnostic Fault Tracing in the Vehicle
- Methods to analyses system effects/symptoms from faults
- Diagnostic communication, protocols and services
- Standards and legislation relevant for diagnostics
- Overall System requirements and concepts
- Complete Vehicle Functions
- Commercial Vehicle Knowledge
- Working on Symptoms Based Diagnostics & Operations
- Strong Focus on Data Analysis & Customer Issues Resolution
- Strong Focus on Quality Tools & KPI’s & driving the same within the team.
- Knowledge on Diagnostics Content authoring & process
- Knowledge on AGILE Principles & methodology – SAFe WoW is preferable
- Knowledge on Programming (For Automations & Scripting’s, Python, HTML5 ) is an addon
- Knowledge on Vehicle Testing/RiG testing, working knowledge of electronics/component testing (CANoe, CANalyzer) would be an addon
- Knowledge on Budgeting & Business Case Studies
- Good Presentation Skills
You need energy, passion and trust to join us in our journey to become the world leaders in sustainable transport solutions.
As a Diagnostics Engineer within Aftermarket Technology, you will be part of a dynamic team. You will have an eye for detail to support project deliveries, analyze information and contribute to the design and strategy for technical solutions. Prioritization and pedagogical skills are also essential as you will be responsible for the aftermarket diagnostic flows during implementation of the diagnostic strategies
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, and construction equipment, marine and industrial engines. Volvo Group Trucks Technology (GTT) provides Volvo Group Trucks with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win
“The Volvo Group culture is defined by a set of five carefully chosen values- Customer success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance. These values guide our day-to-day behavior and drive our decision-making at all levels of the organization. They express our shared beliefs across countries and entities to form the basis for a high-performing culture that can help maximize the full potential of the organization. Our company values help guide us on that journey”.
Auto req ID-116143BR
State / Province-Karnataka
Travel Required (maximum)-Occasional Travel
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE –Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website